𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:34
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 13:32
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:32
Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 13:31
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:31 :tongue3: lol I don't understand who I can send this emoji to!! T-T
😭
What's wrongggg

I keep on double posting accidentally😭
Just try to be careful next time..perhaps check you msg..after you post it..
Then you can delete it immediately if you double post!


Yup, I will do that🀧

π“™π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ’Έπ’Ά π“œπ’Άπ“½π“½π’½π‘’π”€π“Ό βœ’οΈŽ

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey Jess!
Here’s your goodies!
Image posted by the member

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
And mine I have the pink behind the blue bag

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Tessa Brown wrote: 55 minutes ago Hey Jess!
Here’s your goodies!
Image posted by the member

It's so cool. Thanks @Tessa Brown✨ It literally has so many wonderful stuffs✨

π“™π‘’π“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ύπ’Έπ’Ά π“œπ’Άπ“½π“½π’½π‘’π”€π“Ό βœ’οΈŽ

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hey Jess wanna join our RP Tessa Bella and Paisleys secrets at hogwarts corridor

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile