Moods and More!
Nah don’t be crazy. Paid:)Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 02:560 sicklesDelainie Silverwing wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 02:49Tysm!! I love it! How much do I owe?? Yes, I don’t know how expensive something is in my own shop:)Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 00:29order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Reducioinsert quote or anything you want here!
interacting with:Self | Thoughts | Others
text hereeeeee
ooc notes: oufit: insert notes Reducioinsert image here
ReducioCode: Select all
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote] [table] [tr] [td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td] [td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td] [td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td] [/tr] [/table] [quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote] [quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self | Thoughts | Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote] [center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center] [table] [tr] [td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left] [td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td] [td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td] [/tr] [/table] [table]
You get the half off deal and the co-owner discount
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!
Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!
total: 12 sickles
Moods and More!
Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!
total: 12 sickles
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Paid!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:05Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!
total: 12 sickles
![]()
Moods and More!
Thank you! Your order is finished now, tell me if you want any changes!! Sorry I got kinda excited with the flowers lol…Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:35Paid!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:05Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!
total: 12 sickles
![]()
Reducio
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/7eooajgapcg1.webp[/img]
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/unf4upgz3w1j.webp[/img]Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Thank you! I love themDelainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 02:18Thank you! Your order is finished now, tell me if you want any changes!! Sorry I got kinda excited with the flowers lol…Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:35Paid!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 01:05Thanks for ordering Madi!! I’ll get it to you soon! Also it’s free:)Madi McQuade wrote: 6 Nov 2023, 00:19Banner
Name: Madi McQuade
Year: 2
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Rachel Brockman
Color Scheme: greens/yellows/whites/blacks
Aesthetic: flowers ig
Stats: (optional)
Text: never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them
Additional info: tysm!Banner
Name: Everly Hart
Year: 2
House: Ilvermorny
Payment method: 6 sickles
Photos:
Reducio
Fc: Lexi Jayde
Color Scheme: blues, greens, yellows, whites
Aesthetic: flowers, happy vibes
Stats: (optional)
Text: try to be a rainbow in somebody else's cloud
Additional info: none! tysm!
total: 12 sickles
![]()
Reducio![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/7eooajgapcg1.webp[/img]![]()
Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/unf4upgz3w1j.webp[/img]
Moods and More!
Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio
Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
"But that's just the trouble with me. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."
Vc: Nia from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 | beast master | 12 years old
Moods and More!
order confirmed! Delainie and I will decide soon who is doing it, but it should be ready for you in 1-5 daysElodie Norman wrote: 10 Nov 2023, 06:08 Banner
Name: Elodie Norman
Year: First year
House: Ravenclaw
Payment method: Uhm, I believe it's free?
Photos: I'm not really into pictures of real people, so I was hoping this was okay? if it isn't, I understand!
Reducio
Fc: Emma Watson, I suppose, and that's about it-
Color Scheme: monochromatic shades of blue, white, off-white
Aesthetic: light academia, books maybe?
Text: “Imagination is the only weapon in the war with reality.”
Additional info: none!
Moods and More!
Order confirmed! I’ll be doing your order, I’ll get it to you soon!Aries Scythe wrote: 11 Nov 2023, 16:04 Type of code: wand page
If ency page, which page?: wand page
Aesthetic: starry?!?!
Color Scheme: gold, stars, galaxy
Code sketch (optional): will owl
Additional info: just wanted someone that i trust to do this
Also @Elodie Norman, sorry, your order isn’t free, it’s 50% off, so 3S instead if 6S!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”



