14 Jan 2023, 20:16
A world of our own
Haha that’s always the backup plan
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Jan 2023, 20:18
A world of our own
Yes lol. Bribing is always the other option when it comes to pets xD
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
14 Jan 2023, 20:19
A world of our own
Or younger siblings… though that just turns my brothers feral
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Jan 2023, 20:21
A world of our own
Or even older siblings-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
14 Jan 2023, 20:23
A world of our own
I don’t have any elder sibling….
#oldest sibling
#oldest sibling
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Jan 2023, 20:24
A world of our own
Lol
I'm the youngest

I'm the youngest
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
14 Jan 2023, 20:25
A world of our own
and I’m the oldest… of four kids, and the only girl…
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Jan 2023, 20:26
A world of our own
That must be painful x.x
Me and my brother are just 2 kids- its honestly lonely-
Me and my brother are just 2 kids- its honestly lonely-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
14 Jan 2023, 20:27
A world of our own
Awww
Haha it’s crazy… it’s like they don’t know what silence is, and are afraid to find out
Haha it’s crazy… it’s like they don’t know what silence is, and are afraid to find out
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
14 Jan 2023, 20:30
A world of our own
I don't know how you deal with that everyday-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |