𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Tessa Brown wrote: Today, 08:29 Who wants a goodie bag! Itโ€™s themed by the bag colour!

Image posted by the member


Hey, can I get the blue one at the top row?
Last edited by Jessica Matthews on 4 Oct 2026, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

๐“™๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐“œ๐’ถ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐”€๐“ผ โœ’๏ธŽ

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Heyy Jess

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I have the pink one it's behind Jessicas one

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Bรผttner wrote: 50 minutes ago Can I have the pink one it's behind Jessicas one
@Tessa Brown

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:41 Heyy Jess

Hi Penelope!

๐“™๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐“œ๐’ถ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐”€๐“ผ โœ’๏ธŽ

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Bรผttner wrote: 50 minutes ago Can I have the pink one it's behind Jessicas one
But behind the one I have chosen, there is a yellow bag.

You are mistaken

๐“™๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ ๐“œ๐’ถ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐”€๐“ผ โœ’๏ธŽ

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh sorry behind the light blue one

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile