Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Huggg <3
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg and a kiss on cheek!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*HUGGGGSSSS* MOMMMM
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*HUG!!* SIS!!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!:)
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGG<33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BEAR HUG!!!
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUG MY KIDSSS
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
WOLF HUGG momm
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |