𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:39
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:33
Everything alright??
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ok

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:39
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:33
Everything alright??
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:41 How does one accumulate 10 RPs 💀
Hi Aaron! We still doing the Ravenclaw Table rp?
Hey Kai
Not sure about that ngl... One person has discontinued their account and I'm waiting on Kai T's reply for the express RP rn

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:46
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:39
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:33
Everything alright??
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 15:41 How does one accumulate 10 RPs 💀
Hi Aaron! We still doing the Ravenclaw Table rp?
Hey Kai
Not sure about that ngl... One person has discontinued their account and I'm waiting on Kai T's reply for the express RP rn
Oh right...

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Can I get a list please f every order please

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:45
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:39
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:33
Everything alright??
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....
That's a good thing!! Do one at a time, multitasking isn't exactly fun

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 15:50 Can I get a list please f every order please
Bella = 50
Penny (Penelope) = 27
Maya = 95
Aaron = 1 (or anything close to that!)
Kai = 5 (stacking if possible with the previous one)
Willow = 72

I THINK THAT'S IT
lol not sure

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:53
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:45
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:39
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:39
Everything alright??
Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....
That's a good thing!! Do one at a time, multitasking isn't exactly fun
Trueee T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
And make sure to have fun and enjoy doing it while doing it! Don't feel like you are forced to do it or stress out too much about finishing all of them! :)
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:56
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:53
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:45
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 15:43
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:39

Just realized I have 10 rps! TO GIVE REPLIES
Ohh T-T...
You should take your time!! Maybe rest your mind a little if you feel too stressed, you don't have to do everything at once!
Actually I'm giving my mind too much rest by procrastinating..gotta do them now.. I already made drafts of a few of them so....
That's a good thing!! Do one at a time, multitasking isn't exactly fun
Trueee T-T

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: Today, 15:54
Nick Jameson wrote: Today, 15:50 Can I get a list please f every order please
Bella = 50
Penny (Penelope) = 27
Maya = 95
Aaron = 1 (or anything close to that!)
Kai = 5 (stacking if possible with the previous one)
Willow = 72

I THINK THAT'S IT
lol not sure
Thanks to many to count would have been my response also @Laura Büttnerjust a note Nick is not coming to the room of requirement party as a) am irl to busy b) he doesn’t like parties ic

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6