purebloods vs muggle borns
-49
Like, what do you mean? Are you driving?
Like, what do you mean? Are you driving?
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-48 nope! Jogging around my neighbourhood
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
purebloods vs muggle borns
-49
Oh, that's healthy, I should also get out of the house once in a while.
Cats or dogs?
Oh, that's healthy, I should also get out of the house once in a while.
Cats or dogs?
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
-48
Mmm? Don't have too big of a preference but cats?
Mmm? Don't have too big of a preference but cats?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
purebloods vs muggle borns
-49
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
purebloods vs muggle borns
-50
I used to prefer dogs, but somehow being on this site increased my affection for cats.
We won!!!!! We cooked lou!!

I used to prefer dogs, but somehow being on this site increased my affection for cats.
We won!!!!! We cooked lou!!


Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
50 again!!!!!!!
50 again!!!!!!!
God is the DJ, Life is a dance floor,
Love is rhythm, You are the music.
purebloods vs muggle borns
Jun can I call you soon?
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell
purebloods vs muggle borns
Wow I just left for 10 minutes
CONGRATZ ANYWAYS
CONGRATZ ANYWAYS
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
purebloods vs muggle borns
Thx. Jose!
Ez
Ez
Stamina: 6 / Evasion: 10 / Strength: 1 / Wisdom: 6 / ArcPower: 2 / Accuracy: 10
FC: Walker Scobell