Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGG! PROTECT THE QUEENS
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG YESSS
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggg <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG
People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG PROTECT THE QUEENS
My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGE HUGGG
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧