Take the last letter and make a new word

Allele

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Ectopic

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Take the last letter and make a new word
Celtic

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
Cilia

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Ale

Isabella Rose Whitworth

Take the last letter and make a new word
Elixir

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

Take the last letter and make a new word
Robin

I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Nomadic

You are not you when you are sane.

Take the last letter and make a new word
Cruise

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6

Take the last letter and make a new word
Electromagnet

You are not you when you are sane.