Girls VS Boys!

17 go ahead!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
18 he aint a stranger though....

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
19 IC he is...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
20 he said it had to be someone I didn't know IC and OOC

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
21 hmm, then owl someone else.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
22 already did

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
23 great!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
24 yep!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
25

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
26!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.