Girls VS Boys!

9!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
8

Girls VS Boys!
9

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
10

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
11

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
12 posted in 21 dares

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
13 yeah, thinking bout a dare

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
14 Nick posted

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
15 yeah

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
16 lowkey should I owl Nick?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.