What song are you currently listening to?
woahh that's amazing, I'm still an ot7 Stan though. Although I miss them as a group, their Solos were a chef's kiss. Honestly I saw a lot of old armies getting back into the fandom once again!
Hellevator -Skz Can I say, one of my absolute favourites!
Hellevator -Skz Can I say, one of my absolute favourites!
What song are you currently listening to?
HELLEVATOR!!
Attention - Charlie Puth
Attention - Charlie Puth
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
IKR THE SONG-
Rewrite the stars
Rewrite the stars
What song are you currently listening to?
The Sound of Silence- Pentatonix
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
What song are you currently listening to?
[quote]Beautiful ~ Treasure
What song are you currently listening to?
Born Singer - BTS
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
humming - turnover
Chasing dreams (and deadlines)
What song are you currently listening to?
I'm Your Psycho - Janet Suhh
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
COPYCAT- Billie Eilish
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.