Compliment the person above you! GAME
You for real the nicest person ever

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I LOVE YOUR PFP YOU ARE SO SLAY 😇😇

If life goes left then you go right

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I like your pfp and you have such a nice and sweet personality!

Compliment the person above you! GAME
i love your name prettttyyyyyyy 🤗🤗🤗🤗

If life goes left then you go right

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Super cute name and gorgeous pfp!!!! You seem really sweet

STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7

Compliment the person above you! GAME
your beauty is so amazing you are so pretty and gorgeous

If life goes left then you go right

Compliment the person above you! GAME
You seem like such a nice person, and I love your pfp! <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your way of saying stuff to people in kind ways

If life goes left then you go right

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your image collection and I think your quote (If life goes left then you go right) is so cool! <3

"She's delightfully chaotic; A beautiful mess."