Girls VS Boys!

12

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
13

I am alive !!!

Girls VS Boys!
14

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
15

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
16

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
17

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
18 dude, we got a detention!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
19 I know! I’m writing my post now!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
20 good luck! we gotta do 600 words

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
21 yeah! I’m gonna do 3 posts

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.