Potter VS Malfoy!
13!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
13!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
14 yk Alliasta, u can always change ur choice and join us!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
13 No If I did it wouldn't be fun!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Potter VS Malfoy!
14 tbh I have to agree w u, ther wont be a competition, but I am talking in general, there is a Draco fan club if u wanna join
edit: I am sorry but I gotta mention u so u see the message @Alliasta Holista
edit: I am sorry but I gotta mention u so u see the message @Alliasta Holista
Last edited by Yexian Wei on 28 May 2025, 18:48, edited 3 times in total.
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
15
☆ "Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."☆
Amelia Randensmith
Potter VS Malfoy!
16! wbbbbb I missed u!!
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Potter VS Malfoy!
17!!!!
Potter VS Malfoy!
16!!
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |