Compliment the person above you!
your hair is amazing an you are so pretty 

Reducio
thank you
If life goes left then you go right
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like such a nice person!! I love how your compliments are always kind and loving yes, I did just compliment a compliment
and I hope we can rp together sometime!
Compliment the person above you!
Your store is incredible! I highly recommend it!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Compliment the person above you!
I love your quotes you have and I just love your pfp!!
Rosie Johnson❤. A flower blooms for its own joy-unknown
viewtopic.php?t=31855]shop!
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=31821]ency!
Compliment the person above you!
I love how pretty your pfp is! You’re so enjoyable to chat and roleplay with!
Compliment the person above you!
I love how well-put-together your profile is and your character description sounds so professional
"She's delightfully chaotic; A beautiful mess."
Compliment the person above you!
[quote]I love your name and avatar!
Also welcome and like you, I was supposed to be in Slytherin, but Ravenclaw isn't too bad (:
Also welcome and like you, I was supposed to be in Slytherin, but Ravenclaw isn't too bad (:
Compliment the person above you!
Tracey, you are so nice, interesting and fun to rp with!
I've lived a thousand lives and I've loved a thousand loves. I've walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time- because I read.
Compliment the person above you!
Gorgeous pfp and you seem so sweet!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem like one of those people who would wait in a 5 hour line just toLet a little kid go instead of you