𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Jessica Matthews wrote: Today, 12:03
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:01 Wby?? How are your preparations going??
It's going good. I am really excited for the ball!
Me toooo

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Guys Joseph is gone i tied him to the pillar outside cause he caused chaos

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 13:06 Guys Joseph is gone i tied him to the pillar outside cause he caused chaos
Huhh..what had he done?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Customers any?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 13:20 Customers any?
Nopee..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 13:06 Guys Joseph is gone i tied him to the pillar outside cause he caused chaos
Donor bully him goes outside and sets @Joseph Sims free

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Is anything available rn? In food options I mean

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 13:49 Is anything available rn? In food options I mean
Well everything is available!! You just gotta order!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well Kai knows what Joseph did
He drank a magical tea and turned into a duck he tripped Bella and Xio and wrecked the place I cleaned it up

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:55
Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 13:49 Is anything available rn? In food options I mean
Well everything is available!! You just gotta order!!
Some of that special soup then?
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 14:15 Well Kai knows what Joseph did
He drank a magical tea and turned into a duck he tripped Bella and Xio and wrecked the place I cleaned it up
I mean... He was tied up for a week without food... I'd go crazy too if I were him

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎