Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGGGGGGGGGG!

People say I’m weird, I say I’m limited edition.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
@BartholomewLindenmomo you are a meanie :<

HUGGG!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGGGGGGGG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGG

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGE HUG

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

My shop: The Garden Of Forgotten Dreams✦━━━━━━✦━━━━━━✦ “I’m not about to do whatever you tell me just to protect your ego.”