Let's Chat!
yes
Let's Chat!
Ok, thank you. Also do any teachers want to do a detention rp?
Hiiii
Let's Chat!
I would offer my services. But, Ms. Pankhurst, I have to warn you. My detentions come in the form of turning students into monkeys and making them clean the halls of Hogwarts.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I would be trying to save for a better broom but that seems quite far away at the moment. It's alright I don't need one.Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 11:58 Ms. Blake. You may also set up a shop and charge potato peels. May I ask what you are trying to afford?
(Ms. Johnson beat me to it. 10 points to Ravenclaw!)
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 | Kira Orlova |
Let's Chat!
Ms. Blake. I see you are on the quidditch team. I am sure the Slytherin team has a very fat broom fund that you can get a broom from the fund. I would start there.
Brooms are not something first years can reasonably afford without hustle.
Brooms are not something first years can reasonably afford without hustle.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
WellMakaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 08:53 I would offer my services. But, Ms. Pankhurst, I have to warn you. My detentions come in the form of turning students into monkeys and making them clean the halls of Hogwarts.
Shoot, guess I'm committing a crime in the transfig classroom
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. Somehow I knew when I said that you’d be the first in line. Technically, Ms, Winchect wanted to be a monkey first but no one posted in that thread.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
You should assume that anything that regards trouble will almost always have me first in line, even if I cutMakaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 10:27 Mr. Gunther. Somehow I knew when I said that you’d be the first in line. Technically, Ms, Winchect wanted to be a monkey first but no one posted in that thread.
Reducio

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. If you wish to be a monkey, you don’t need to get in trouble for me to turn you into one. I am always looking for a willing participant. I can demonstrate the upcoming improved monkey spell on you after Monday.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Monkey business?