Potter VS Malfoy

-9

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Potter VS Malfoy
-8 why are yall against poor draco

𝒜mora ✦
I Solemnly Swear That I am Up To No Good~

Potter VS Malfoy
-9 he is evil why are you against poor HARRY POTTER he is gold
Last edited by Ansh Kumar on 4 Oct 2026, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)

Potter VS Malfoy
-8 no he's not

𝒜mora ✦
I Solemnly Swear That I am Up To No Good~

Potter VS Malfoy
-9 he is evil except throwing his wand to help harry destroy voldy
Last edited by Ansh Kumar on 4 Oct 2026, 16:36, edited 1 time in total.

Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)

Potter VS Malfoy
-10 I guess but he got forced

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Potter VS Malfoy
-11

Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)

Potter VS Malfoy
-12

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Potter VS Malfoy
-13 we will again finish it in a day

Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)

Potter VS Malfoy
-14

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile