Girls VS Boys!

46

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
47

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
48

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
49

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
0!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
1

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
2

Sta • 5 | Eva • 6 | Str • 7 | Shop | Ency
Wis • 4 | ArcPower • 7 | Acc • 6 | In a world full of roses, be a sunflower

Girls VS Boys!
1

Andy Loggins, Ravenclaw

Girls VS Boys!
2

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde