Let's Chat!
Colin's taken a bath! He smells of sandalwood!Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 03:21 Ms. Shephard. Is that really appropriate? You might catch something. Please don’t be so reckless. I swear Hufflepuffs and their certain affinities.
Mr. McCoire. It is you I thought would bring the chocolate that is why I have been here waiting.
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Sandal.. wood? He smells like shoes?
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Mr. Gunther. For once we are on the same page. Ms. Shephard likes the smell of shoes.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I-
Shoes!?
*puts arm around Emmi*
I think I've got some choco somewhere, Professor Kāne! Comes in handy this time of the month, eh?
*smirks*
Wait.
Sandalwood?
Shoes!?
*puts arm around Emmi*
I think I've got some choco somewhere, Professor Kāne! Comes in handy this time of the month, eh?
*smirks*
Wait.
Sandalwood?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Lol did we start a new OOC chat? I only see 181 pages, I think this is a new one!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
Let's Chat!
This is a new one!
Let's Chat!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
shoes and wet dogs!!!Makaio Kāne wrote: 8 Jan 2026, 03:40 Mr. Gunther. For once we are on the same page. Ms. Shephard likes the smell of shoes.
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Let's Chat!
Ms. Fu-Hai seems to have a firm grip on reality. Surprising for a Gryffindor. So…. 5 points to Gryffindor!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida