27 Dec 2023, 12:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-7
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 13:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-8
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 13:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-10
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 13:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
27 Dec 2023, 13:00
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 27 Dec 2023, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.
27 Dec 2023, 13:01
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby