Moods and More! open! cheap!

AN EDIT HERE!!
Mood Board
Name:Nina Nahan
Year: First Year
House Gryffindor
What you are buying? Moodboard
Photos: I'll owl you a few mins later
Fc:Emma Watson, Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown
Colour Scheme: Kinda dark grey or black. I need a dark coloured board
Aesthetic:Dark Aesthetic, with some book related and if possible Gryffindor related photos too
Text:I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me
Additional info:this is my first purchase here but the reviews looks perfectly fine
is it free for first three orders?

~Born Brave
Nina

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Nina Nahan wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 16:02 AN EDIT HERE!!
Mood Board
Name:Nina Nahan
Year: First Year
House Gryffindor
What you are buying? Moodboard
Photos: I'll owl you a few mins later
Fc:Emma Watson, Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown
Colour Scheme: Kinda dark grey or black. I need a dark coloured board
Aesthetic:Dark Aesthetic, with some book related and if possible Gryffindor related photos too
Text:I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me
Additional info:this is my first purchase here but the reviews looks perfectly fine
is it free for first three orders?
Order confirmed! Should be done in a few days

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Yay thankss

~Born Brave
Nina

Moods and More! open! cheap!
@Nina Nahan your order is complete!! Please feel free to contact me if you would like any changes:)

Image posted by the member

If all is good, payment due is 2 Sickles, or 58 potato peelings!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Oct 2023, 23:30 @Nina Nahan your order is complete!! Please feel free to contact me if you would like any changes:)

Image posted by the member

If all is good, payment due is 2 Sickles, or 58 potato peelings!
Omggg this looks amazing!!! I never thought it would be sooo good!! Thanks!!

I'll pay you right away!!

Donee!!!

~Born Brave
Nina

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Nina Nahan wrote: 20 Oct 2023, 03:17
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 19 Oct 2023, 23:30 @Nina Nahan your order is complete!! Please feel free to contact me if you would like any changes:)

Image posted by the member

If all is good, payment due is 2 Sickles, or 58 potato peelings!
Omggg this looks amazing!!! I never thought it would be sooo good!! Thanks!!

I'll pay you right away!!

Donee!!!
Ok great I’m glad you like it!!

Payment has been received:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!
Hey everyone!! We are now also selling ai artwork and have put a raffle system in place. On Mondays through Saturdays, you may enter as many raffle tickets as you would like (for a price) in hopes of winning a free shop product, such as a moodboard, banner, etc!!

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!
Reducio
insert quote or anything you want here!
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
interacting with:
Self | Thoughts | Others

text hereeeeee
ooc notes:
oufit:
insert notes
Reducio
insert image here


Reducio

Code: Select all

[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self    |      Thoughts     |     Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote] 
[center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left]
[td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td]
[td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 00:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!
Reducio
insert quote or anything you want here!
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
interacting with:
Self | Thoughts | Others

text hereeeeee
ooc notes:
oufit:
insert notes
Reducio
insert image here


Reducio

Code: Select all

[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self    |      Thoughts     |     Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote] 
[center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left]
[td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td]
[td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
Tysm!! I love it! How much do I owe?? Yes, I don’t know how expensive something is in my own shop:)

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

Moods and More! open! cheap!
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 02:49
Madi McQuade wrote: 29 Oct 2023, 00:29
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
order ready! so sorry it took so long. let me know if you want any changes and feel free to use the images!
Reducio
insert quote or anything you want here!
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
interacting with:
Self | Thoughts | Others

text hereeeeee
ooc notes:
oufit:
insert notes
Reducio
insert image here


Reducio

Code: Select all

[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]insert quote or anything you want here![/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[td][center][img]/images/upload/1ceu5y5nzvng.webp[/img][/center][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/m1u5b0msuv8o.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[quote][font=typewriter][center][size=75]interacting with:[/size][/center][/font][/quote]
[quote][center][font=typewriter][size=75]Self    |      Thoughts     |     Others[/size][/font][/center][/quote] 
[center][quote]text hereeeeee[/quote][/center]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left][quote][size=75][font=typewriter]ooc notes:[/font][/size][/quote][/left]
[td][quote][font=typewriter][size=75]oufit:[/size][/font][/quote][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][quote][left][size=75][font=typewriter] insert notes[/font][/size][/left][/quote][/td]
[td][reducio]insert image here[/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
Tysm!! I love it! How much do I owe?? Yes, I don’t know how expensive something is in my own shop:)
0 sickles
You get the half off deal and the co-owner discount

- never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them -