Girls VS Boys!

39!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
40!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
41!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
42!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
43!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
44!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
45!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
46!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
47!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.