𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

It's amazing, Xio! I just finished reading it while eating breakfast :)

The boy is Enno, right?
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:22
I am totally getting Little Mermaid vibes from it and Im not sure if I love or hate it XD

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 04:33 It's amazing, Xio! I just finished reading it while eating breakfast :)

The boy is Enno, right?
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:22
I am totally getting Little Mermaid vibes from it and Im not sure if I love or hate it XD
His name is technically still up in the air, haven't fully committed to "Enno" or "Enzo" yet LOL might end up being something completely different XD

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ah, okay! Which other names are you considering?
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 04:41
Bella Light wrote: Yesterday, 04:33 It's amazing, Xio! I just finished reading it while eating breakfast :)

The boy is Enno, right?
Xio Arcana wrote: Yesterday, 03:22
I am totally getting Little Mermaid vibes from it and Im not sure if I love or hate it XD
His name is technically still up in the air, haven't fully committed to "Enno" or "Enzo" yet LOL might end up being something completely different XD

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*Struggles against ropes*
*sulks*
*waits for promised tea* :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Oh, right!

I have to give you your tea!

*rushes to the back and randomly pours a bunch of teas together*


YOUR MAGICAL TEA IS SERVED!!!
@Joseph Sims
I mixed a bunch of teas together and you got...the I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S INSIDE TEA!!! It tastes...well...like...I have no clue lol you will have to tell me.

Image posted by the member

I also don't know what effects would be inside so let's see! lol if you want the tea to help you escape you can ig! Like make your teeth super strong lol :)
ENJOY (totally!)!!!
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 05:05 *Struggles against ropes*
*sulks*
*waits for promised tea* :cute:
Last edited by Bella Light on 3 Oct 2026, 05:12, edited 3 times in total.

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 05:05 *Struggles against ropes*
*sulks*
*waits for promised tea* :cute:
*Notices Joseph*
You're still tied up?? :(

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
π™²πšŠπš'𝚜 π™Άπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽ

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
YEPP :<<
this cafe is run by some really nasty peeps :/ so inhumane, leavin me starvin here for a whole week-

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Joseph Sims wrote: Yesterday, 05:11 YEPP :<<
this cafe is run by some really nasty peeps :/ so inhumane, leavin me starvin here for a whole week-
Ohh T-T

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Not all those who wander are lost.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
π™²πšŠπš'𝚜 π™Άπš›πšŠπšŒπšŽ

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
@Joseph Sims
How was your tea?

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
OOO TEA
*slurps up everything*
*burps*
Aaaaaaahh dat was refreshing~ WHAB-
*eyes bulge out, starts shrinking and transforming*
WHAQUACWACKQUACCKK

silly looking duck

QUACK. QUACK.
*waddles out of now too loose ropes*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.