Girls VS Boys!

38 its sed being a boy here lolz ;-;

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls VS Boys!
37

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

Girls VS Boys!
38

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
39

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
40

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
41

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
42

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
43

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

Girls VS Boys!
44

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Girls VS Boys!
45

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.