Girls VS Boys!
29
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
30! not sure if the mention tag worked, but I posted the reply to our RP
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Girls VS Boys!
31! I saw!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
32!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
33! Oh okay, cool!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Girls VS Boys!
34!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Girls VS Boys!
35
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
37
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Girls VS Boys!
38
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |