OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:59
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 14:42

Ms. Hunter. You are so sharp you should be a Ravenclaw!

Mr. Kincaid. Yes it’s my request for people gifted and talented in transfiguration. Believe me when i say I have no interest in your love life!
:grin: Thanks! But being a Puff is so much better!

Also @Simon Kincaid a 1000 word reply?! Thank you so much!! <3
Nice! Didn’t realize it was that long!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Jose

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
ahhhhhhh??!

why are we screaming, emmy!!? :wow:

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! And happy belated 2026 new year!



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:26
ahhhhhhh??!

why are we screaming, emmy!!? :wow:
I went hiking and the bus didn't stop for me!!

I've spent the last two hours walking back to some form of civilisation. I'm still not home yet.

I'm tired and hungry :cry2:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:26
ahhhhhhh??!

why are we screaming, emmy!!? :wow:
I went hiking and the bus didn't stop for me!!

I've spent the last two hours walking back to some form of civilisation. I'm still not home yet.

I'm tired and hungry :cry2:
oh no!!! that is horrible!! does your phone still have cell service? have you called someone? i really hope you get home soon and fast!! praying that you have safe travels and nothing dreadful happens!! *tacklesnugs* <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:26
ahhhhhhh??!

why are we screaming, emmy!!? :wow:
I went hiking and the bus didn't stop for me!!

I've spent the last two hours walking back to some form of civilisation. I'm still not home yet.

I'm tired and hungry :cry2:
oh no!!! that is horrible!! does your phone still have cell service? have you called someone? i really hope you get home soon and fast!! praying that you have safe travels and nothing dreadful happens!! *tacklesnugs* <3
Thankfully I'm on a road I recognise where I can walk to the next known bus stop where they're more frequent. It's still a fair walk but nothing I can't handle <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:45
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:43
Emily Shephard wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 16:26
ahhhhhhh??!

why are we screaming, emmy!!? :wow:
I went hiking and the bus didn't stop for me!!

I've spent the last two hours walking back to some form of civilisation. I'm still not home yet.

I'm tired and hungry :cry2:
oh no!!! that is horrible!! does your phone still have cell service? have you called someone? i really hope you get home soon and fast!! praying that you have safe travels and nothing dreadful happens!! *tacklesnugs* <3
Thankfully I'm on a road I recognise where I can walk to the next known bus stop where they're more frequent. It's still a fair walk but nothing I can't handle <3
oh that's good!! i hope a bus come soon!! also hope you get to eat something soon!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Does anybody know how to calm down the nerves?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9