Let's Chat!
Thank you professor for your insightful approach.Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 10:02It’s very easy!
F-A-S-T
I’m like the funniest of transfiguration professors!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Mr. Souto. Is this what happens when your writer gets paid too many compliments?
Ms. Clarke. I’m glad you found my advice useful! I have many jokes advice!
Ms. Clarke. I’m glad you found my advice useful! I have many jokes advice!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
On the site. Is it only errands and potato peel donations?
Sta 8|Eva 7|Str 3|Wis 7|Arc 6|Acc 4 |
𝙹𝚊𝚍𝚊 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎 | Kira Orlova |
Let's Chat!
If you go into your common room, you can earn 10 sickles every 24 hours (or something like that). It's on the top bar.Jada Blake wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 11:56On the site. Is it only errands and potato peel donations?
Also, you can start a shop in the OOC shop forum
Let's Chat!
Ms. Blake. You may also set up a shop and charge potato peels. May I ask what you are trying to afford?
(Ms. Johnson beat me to it. 10 points to Ravenclaw!)
(Ms. Johnson beat me to it. 10 points to Ravenclaw!)
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I would require them every now and then sir....Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 11:50 Mr. Souto. Is this what happens when your writer gets paid too many compliments?
Ms. Clarke. I’m glad you found my advice useful! I have many jokes advice!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning Avery
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
If I’m not careful I’m going to start a black market illicit Let’s chat house cup competition 
Good morning, Ms. Gray!

Good morning, Ms. Gray!
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 12:17 If I’m not careful I’m going to start a black market illicit Let’s chat house cup competition
Good morning, Ms. Gray!
is that so bad
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark