Moods and More!
More than like, I love it
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Moods and More!
Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Order confirmed lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Should take a few days but I'll get to it as soon as I can!
Moods and More!
Lol thanks!!Madi McQuade wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 20:23Order confirmed lolDelainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Oct 2023, 18:32 Code
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
House: Ravenclaw
Type of code: RP Code
If ency page, which page?:
Aesthetic: IDK lol
Color Scheme: Brown, white
Code sketch (optional): Similar to urs
Additional info: Thanks, I love ur RP code, and I like that it’s still pretty basic (can u please make mine basic but still nice lol)
Should take a few days but I'll get to it as soon as I can!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Moods and More!
Chocolate Frog
Name: Alexa Charmont
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Selling, buying, or trading: SELLING
What do you want to buy: N/A
What do you want to sell: B1, B3, B4, B6, B9, B10, B11, B12, B12, B12, B15, B16,B18 , B22, B26, B26,
B41,B41, B44, B50, B58,B56,B59, B55, B64,B65, B67B68,B70, B,70 B72,
B73, B74, B75, B73, B83, B84, B84, B84, B88,B88, S15, S22, S26, G17
I repeated some numbers to show that I have multiple of the same copy and In total, I have 1 mythic, 1 rare, 2 epics, 6 uncommon, 36 commons
What do you want to trade: N/A
Additional info: I know this is alot but I just want to sell all of them in one go lol, thank you so much, your shop looks great. Hopefully, once I'm not broke and more active, I'll be back to get a moodboard!
Name: Alexa Charmont
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Selling, buying, or trading: SELLING
What do you want to buy: N/A
What do you want to sell: B1, B3, B4, B6, B9, B10, B11, B12, B12, B12, B15, B16,B18 , B22, B26, B26,
B41,B41, B44, B50, B58,B56,B59, B55, B64,B65, B67B68,B70, B,70 B72,
B73, B74, B75, B73, B83, B84, B84, B84, B88,B88, S15, S22, S26, G17
I repeated some numbers to show that I have multiple of the same copy and In total, I have 1 mythic, 1 rare, 2 epics, 6 uncommon, 36 commons
What do you want to trade: N/A
Additional info: I know this is alot but I just want to sell all of them in one go lol, thank you so much, your shop looks great. Hopefully, once I'm not broke and more active, I'll be back to get a moodboard!
Alexa Charmont
Hogwarts Student
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it"
Moods and More!
1 Galleon, 11 sickles should be what we'll pay you. (at least that was what I got.) It could take a while to do the transaction, I'll let you know when we're ready to pay! should be today or tomorrow.Alexa Charmont wrote: 16 Oct 2023, 10:22 Chocolate Frog
Name: Alexa Charmont
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Selling, buying, or trading: SELLING
What do you want to buy: N/A
What do you want to sell: B1, B3, B4, B6, B9, B10, B11, B12, B12, B12, B15, B16,B18 , B22, B26, B26,
B41,B41, B44, B50, B58,B56,B59, B55, B64,B65, B67B68,B70, B,70 B72,
B73, B74, B75, B73, B83, B84, B84, B84, B88,B88, S15, S22, S26, G17
I repeated some numbers to show that I have multiple of the same copy and In total, I have 1 mythic, 1 rare, 2 epics, 6 uncommon, 36 commons
What do you want to trade: N/A
Additional info: I know this is alot but I just want to sell all of them in one go lol, thank you so much, your shop looks great. Hopefully, once I'm not broke and more active, I'll be back to get a moodboard!
Moods and More!
Ok, that sounds good Madi but I'd actually not like to sell my mythic card so I'll transfer all the rest for 11 sickles.
Alexa Charmont
Hogwarts Student
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it"
Moods and More!
Mood Board
is it free for first three orders?Name:Nina Nahan
Year: First Year
House Gryffindor
What you are buying? Moodboard
Photos: I'll owl you a few mins later
Fc:Emma Watson, Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown
Colour Scheme: Kinda dark grey or black. I need a dark coloured board
Aesthetic:Dark Aesthetic
Text:I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me
Additional info:this is my first purchase here but the reviews looks perfectly fine
~Born Brave
Nina
Moods and More!
No sorry, the free orders have already been taken. However it is half off for first years!Nina Nahan wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 14:00 Mood Boardis it free for first three orders?Name:Nina Nahan
Year: First Year
House Gryffindor
What you are buying? Moodboard
Photos: I'll owl you a few mins later
Fc:Emma Watson, Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown
Colour Scheme: Kinda dark grey or black. I need a dark coloured board
Aesthetic:Dark Aesthetic
Text:I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me
Additional info:this is my first purchase here but the reviews looks perfectly fine
Moods and More!
Oh it's fine, i still need one. It's worth buyingMadi McQuade wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 14:19No sorry, the free orders have already been taken. However it is half off for first years!Nina Nahan wrote: 17 Oct 2023, 14:00 Mood Boardis it free for first three orders?Name:Nina Nahan
Year: First Year
House Gryffindor
What you are buying? Moodboard
Photos: I'll owl you a few mins later
Fc:Emma Watson, Sadie Sink, Millie Bobby Brown
Colour Scheme: Kinda dark grey or black. I need a dark coloured board
Aesthetic:Dark Aesthetic
Text:I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me
Additional info:this is my first purchase here but the reviews looks perfectly fine
~Born Brave
Nina