𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

:lol: Yep!
Diana Roberts wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 04:58 Omg!!

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura walks in
Yeah I was the one who tied him and Xio can I have a potion

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 05:53 Laura walks in
Yeah I was the one who tied him and Xio can I have a potion
Yes, yes, here you go.

*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*

*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
So can I have the last potion. And how has your day been going so far which classes did you have and how were they. :)

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:06 So can I have the last potion. And how has your day been going so far which classes did you have and how were they. :)
Lol, I'm no longer in school, but the day was fine. Had a rough day at work but felt better when I started doing thread replies. How have you've been Laura? By the way, you're welcome to join Xio and Atlas at the ball, she will probably make him dance with her a few times but otherwise she will be pulling pranks and tricks at the Ball. Feel free to join in the chaos.

*the last potion in the line up tasted like butterscotch milkshake, very sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion faintly made the crown of Laura's head glow for a moment, before short bursts of star confetti bursted from her head every few seconds, this would continue to occur for the next 5 hours*

Image posted by the member

Oooh, very cool! There seems to be a sparkly theme going for you when it comes with these potions. Looks like these are left.

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:13
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:06 So can I have the last potion. And how has your day been going so far which classes did you have and how were they. :)
Lol, I'm no longer in school, but the day was fine. Had a rough day at work but felt better when I started doing thread replies. How have you've been Laura? By the way, you're welcome to join Xio and Atlas at the ball, she will probably make him dance with her a few times but otherwise she will be pulling pranks and tricks at the Ball. Feel free to join in the chaos.

*the last potion in the line up tasted like butterscotch milkshake, very sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion faintly made the crown of Laura's head glow for a moment, before short bursts of star confetti bursted from her head every few seconds, this would continue to occur for the next 5 hours*

Image posted by the member

Oooh, very cool! There seems to be a sparkly theme going for you when it comes with these potions. Looks like these are left.

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
That is very cool but I meant like what homework did you do in hogwarts io

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:15
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:13
Reducio
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:06 So can I have the last potion. And how has your day been going so far which classes did you have and how were they. :)
Lol, I'm no longer in school, but the day was fine. Had a rough day at work but felt better when I started doing thread replies. How have you've been Laura? By the way, you're welcome to join Xio and Atlas at the ball, she will probably make him dance with her a few times but otherwise she will be pulling pranks and tricks at the Ball. Feel free to join in the chaos.

*the last potion in the line up tasted like butterscotch milkshake, very sweet and rich! Once ingested, the potion faintly made the crown of Laura's head glow for a moment, before short bursts of star confetti bursted from her head every few seconds, this would continue to occur for the next 5 hours*

Image posted by the member

Oooh, very cool! There seems to be a sparkly theme going for you when it comes with these potions. Looks like these are left.

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member
That is very cool but I meant like what homework did you do in hogwarts io
Ah, struggled very much through some Charms homework. But I'm taking a break from the homework, it kinda burnt my brain a little. LOL

"You look like you need some Pixy Stixs! Want one?"

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Well I just woke up so this one of the first things I am writing

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 06:05
Laura Büttner wrote: 2 Oct 2026, 05:53 Laura walks in
Yeah I was the one who tied him and Xio can I have a potion
Yes, yes, here you go.

*mumbles* people only want to talk to Xio for her Unmarked Potions...*grumbles*

*Aggressively shakes her robe sleeves over the bar top and a few vials of Unmarked Potions fall out onto the surface*

Image posted by the memberImage posted by the memberImage posted by the member


Can I get the 2nd one!

𝓙𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒶 𝓜𝒶𝓽𝓽𝒽𝑒𝔀𝓼 ✒︎

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Morning!
Any customers??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."