Let's Chat!
*Insert sad dog gif* Whatever... ugh...Makaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:18 Ms. Peterson. You have to contend with Mr. Tumberton’s antics. Good luck and Godspeed. If you survive I will give you 10.
|
|
Let's Chat!
Hiyaa
Haven't come on in a while
Haven't come on in a while
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hi Joseph! How are you?
Let's Chat!
Milica!
I'm good, just finished a study sesh hehe
Hru?
Hru?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
I’m good too! Just decided to get up from a 9.5 hr sleep 
Good job on the study session

Good job on the study session
Let's Chat!
Thanks!!Milica Vranekova wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 07:09 I’m good too! Just decided to get up from a 9.5 hr sleep
Good job on the study session![]()
Omw 9.5 hours
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hehe that’s the magic of being really tired from work and working out the one day and having no plans the next day. I finally feel well rested for once.
Let's Chat!
Sure sounds nice
I'll try to get more sleep during da weekend
Brrr Ill have ta start ma stretching routine earlier
Brrr Ill have ta start ma stretching routine earlier
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Hello, Mr. Sims. That is a pretty decent game.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
My sleep schedule is very messed up rn and I've been trying to fix it