Let's Chat!
Ms. Hunter. This is why parents say “do as I say and not as I do.” You will be a good parent XD
Ms. Lerelle. Well done on the banner. 5 points to Hufflepuff. That will make up for how clumsy you all are.
Ms. Lerelle. Well done on the banner. 5 points to Hufflepuff. That will make up for how clumsy you all are.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.
Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.
My motivation? Not sleeping!
Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.
My motivation? Not sleeping!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
I expect my 5 points soonMakaio Kāne wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:12 Ms. Hunter. This is why parents say “do as I say and not as I do.” You will be a good parent XD
Ms. Lerelle. Well done on the banner. 5 points to Hufflepuff. That will make up for how clumsy you all are.
|
|
Let's Chat!
I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the weekBree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.
Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.
My motivation? Not sleeping!
Let's Chat!
Ms. Peterson. You have to contend with Mr. Tumberton’s antics. Good luck and Godspeed. If you survive I will give you 10.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake againEmiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the weekBree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.
Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.
My motivation? Not sleeping!
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
100% get you there!!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:19I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake againEmiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the weekBree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.
Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.
My motivation? Not sleeping!
Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:21100% get you there!!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:19I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake againEmiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the weekBree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.
Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.
My motivation? Not sleeping!![]()
![]()
![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Night!!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:24Emiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:21100% get you there!!Bree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:19I try to go to sleep by 11 since I have practice and my games during the week and tournamemts on the weekend. But when i close my eyes my mind goes wuuddsfhutdcsdty and then Im awake againEmiline Hunter wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:17I definitely stay up till at least 2am most nights on holiday but only midnight when im doing stuff in the weekBree Grey wrote: 7 Jan 2026, 06:15 Well... I do terrible with outlining novels before writing. I tend to get bored with having it planned. Although I do have both endings planned out.
Emiline!!! Sleep is bery important! Especially in my situation but I dont stay awake every night. I try to not do it during the week sicne i need the energy.
My motivation? Not sleeping!![]()
![]()
![]()
Ima try to go to bed and pray that I dont have to wrestle off tmw. Goodnight!
Let's Chat!
At this point my only motivation is cereal marshmallows and I got a big bag of them
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 7 Jan 2026, 06:45, edited 1 time in total.