Let's Chat!
OOh
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
I probably messed something up honestly.
modding is hard.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I’m not too bad (Assuming you were talking to me)! It’s really hot here though, going to be like 35 degrees Celsius today. What about for you??
| PC Piper Hart - Slytherin | |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Sta: x | Eva: x | Str: x | Wis: x | Arc: x | Acc: x |
Let's Chat!
I use Sere Nade's method by using Google dice which is pretty much the same as Discord without needing Discord. She showed me how to do it, but I'm still trying to figure everything out.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
oh cool!Avery Gray wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:55I use Sere Nade's method by using Google dice which is pretty much the same as Discord without needing Discord. She showed me how to do it, but I'm still trying to figure everything out.![]()
Let's Chat!
Av, your amazing.
Let's Chat!
Wow! Thanks! So are you!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Pips!! I don’t think I realized it was youPiper Hart wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 23:53I’m not too bad (Assuming you were talking to me)! It’s really hot here though, going to be like 35 degrees Celsius today. What about for you??
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!