Let's Chat!
Welcome welcome! Ms. Lancaster I have heard much about you.
Now tell me, class, have any of you ever used a transfiguration spell in a thread before?
Now tell me, class, have any of you ever used a transfiguration spell in a thread before?
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Its snowing where I am! 
Edit: Its still going!!!
Edit: Its still going!!!
Last edited by Emiline Hunter on 6 Jan 2026, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
I think I have! 
All the way back in a 1st year thread!
All the way back in a 1st year thread!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
*guiltily avoids the professor’s question*
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
That’s lovely! I hope it doesn’t get in the way of your plans though. (Snow is great in the weekends, but throughout the week no thanks).
Let's Chat!
My favorite used to be the color changing spells but I don’t use them anymore.Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 06:01 Question for class. What is your favorite Transfiguration spell? And have you ever used it in a thread before?
I love the smoke to daggers spell though, it seems like the most useful of all.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
Morning guys!
This is late since I just woke up, but yes! In this thread!Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 09:01 Welcome welcome! Ms. Lancaster I have heard much about you.
Now tell me, class, have any of you ever used a transfiguration spell in a thread before?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
-Looks at Ms. Lerelle- Well hopefully you will find some joy in it coming soon. ^_^
Ms. Shephard. You should broaden your horizons. There might be a way yet for you to match dear Colin.
Ms. Gray well done! That's the spirit!
Mr. Gunther. You know the surprises in store for our audience. I am sure you will think of many ways to use the spells moving forward.
Ms. Shephard. You should broaden your horizons. There might be a way yet for you to match dear Colin.
Ms. Gray well done! That's the spirit!
Mr. Gunther. You know the surprises in store for our audience. I am sure you will think of many ways to use the spells moving forward.
PC: Dennis Tumberton | iNPC: Maria Leung de Almeida
Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 12:55 -Looks at Ms. Lerelle- Well hopefully you will find some joy in it coming soon. ^_^
Ms. Shephard. You should broaden your horizons. There might be a way yet for you to match dear Colin.
Ms. Gray well done! That's the spirit!
Mr. Gunther. You know the surprises in store for our audience. I am sure you will think of many ways to use the spells moving forward.
In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
I used one onceMakaio Kāne wrote: 6 Jan 2026, 09:01 Welcome welcome! Ms. Lancaster I have heard much about you.
Now tell me, class, have any of you ever used a transfiguration spell in a thread before?