13 Mar 2024, 14:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
51
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
13 Mar 2024, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
49
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 14:24
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
49
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
13 Mar 2024, 14:52
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
50
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
13 Mar 2024, 15:03
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
52
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
13 Mar 2024, 15:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
53
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews