Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

70 that's alr! Hry means how are you

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
68

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
66 ok I'm good about to take a test in math

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
67 did you know that alright is not the correct spelling

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
66 gtkk Mia, and best of luck for that
And wdym Lily... Alright is actually not alright? *Pun intended maybe*

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
64 I literally js type alr rather than typing alright

And I'm a monster on the hill