Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24

78

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
77

sta • 6 | eva • 5 | str • 4
MY CURRENT STATS
wis • 7 | arc • 7 | acc • 6
⠀⠀⠀main ency
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀inpc ency
nature | animals | candy
THE THINGS I LIKE
music | books | writing
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
78

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
77 hi 'm back!!!!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
76 hello Mia

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
75 hello there!

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
74 hryy

And I'm a monster on the hill
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
13 what does hryy mean? sorry I'm bad with abbreviations and such

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Winter ‘23 - '24
71 I think it's like how are you

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews