𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗

Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 05:01
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:54
Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:54
Diana Roberts wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:51 I like the blue one!! It could go w/ Latoya's sea gown if we want them to match. I also like the red one!!
The blue one then?
Mhm!! I also realizes it matches Diana's dress!!
Wait it does lol!!
Lol. Blue suits Diana and the ocean dress is great for Halloween... so those r my dresses!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Hi guys

I'm back after a long time, what did I miss?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Xio Arcana wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 21:55
Very nice dresses everyone!!!
With the Autumn Ball being announced, I was wondering if ya'll would want
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗 to host a Autumn/Halloween event?
I'm thinking of putting together a "Fall Special" menu that each of the employees can offer and then have people sign up for their orders and can show up here to get their "order"?
Let me know what ya'll think.
Ooo yes

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Kai Hepner wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 04:14 Okayy!

Image posted by the member
I found a suit, I'm still on the suit hunt tho!
That looks soo gooddd!!! T-T
The blue one definitely will look great!!

Okay so I've two options...help me choose you guys!!
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
2nd soory i had no wifi

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Ohkkk

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
*Walks in* Helloo! It's me! I'm back!
Are you guys planning another ball or something??

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Yessssss Amanda!!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
Fall Ball?

Houston, we have a problem. - Jim Lovell
I left my glasses in the car - Steve Martin

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝕮𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖗
We will rp in the fall ball about our Cafe.. something like that

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."