Children Of Chaos

Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:21

Yup!
Gudd gudd
How's Ur day going?
Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet 😭

@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:25
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:21

Yup!
Gudd gudd
How's Ur day going?
Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet 😭

@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Whyyyy

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39
Riley Bluescar wrote: Yesterday, 21:30
Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUU
IM GOODDD WBUU
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:30
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:29
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28

OPHELIA
TENNESSEE
Yeah that's not me, I'm LJ
Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
IM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU
I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
@Ophelia Vanderbilt
Motherrr

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Yesterday, 21:39

Woaaa that's so much :O
OPHELIA
JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUU
IM GOODDD WBUU
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:30
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:29

TENNESSEE
Yeah that's not me, I'm LJ
Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
IM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU
I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Ofc I'm literally the best person here

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:25

Gudd gudd
How's Ur day going?
Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet 😭

@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?

Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food 😭
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why 😭

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

Children Of Chaos
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:27

How's Ur day going?
Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet 😭

@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?

Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food 😭
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why 😭
Then hurry up and get home

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:28

OPHELIA
JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUU
IM GOODDD WBUU
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:30

Yeah that's not me, I'm LJ
Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
IM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU
I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Ofc I'm literally the best person here
ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot :'(
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:54 @Ophelia Vanderbilt
Motherrr
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Children Of Chaos
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:59
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:55
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:53
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:36
Ophelia Vanderbilt wrote: Today, 09:31

JAHHH HOW ARE YOUUU
IM GOODDD WBUU
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:31

Lol LJ XD HOW ARE YOU?
IM GOOD IM GOOD THANKS WBU
I'M GOOD TOO
YOU DUNNO HOW HAPPY I AM CUZ OF YOUR EXISTENCE
Ofc I'm literally the best person here
ofcc ofccc, I kinda literally cannot wait another year for our plot :'(
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:54 @Ophelia Vanderbilt
Motherrr
Pennyyy! Hiii how are you?
Bro lowk they should meet at this ball but they just have a talk

Children Of Chaos
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:58
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:58
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 09:38
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:37
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:32

Well I'm eating breakfast when I am supposed to eat lunch..so...
Well I haven't eaten lunch or breakfast yet 😭

@Elijah Emberly LOL IM JUST CHILLING AND STARVING XD
Why are you starving help, did u have an appointment?

Cuz I'm outside and there are no shops to buy any food 😭
@ Penelope Kneen I am yet to get home that's why 😭
Then hurry up and get home
Yah we're waiting for the taxi to come
And not u complimenting yourself in the other thread

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8