Moods and More!
It's great! Thanks!Madi McQuade wrote: 7 Oct 2023, 03:25Hi, Leaf! I've finished your order, please let me know if you want any changes!Leaf Shard wrote: 6 Oct 2023, 17:47 Okay, just a quick note: first three orders are free, right? I just want to check, but if yes then:
Banner
Name: Leaf Shard
Year: first
House: Ravenclaw
Photos: autumn leaves, galaxy patterns
Fc: not sure
Color Scheme: red, orange, black, purple
Aesthetic: autumnal? dark?
Stats: (optional) no
Text: "Light is to darkness what love is to fear. In the presence of one, the other disappears
Additional info: no
Reducio
Moods and More!
Can I place 3 orders at the same time?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Moods and More!
Sure!
Moods and More!
Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Moods and More!
Orders confirmed! This could take a while. I'll talk with Delainie and decide who is doing your ordersAlliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
Moods and More!
No problem, and it doesn't matter if it takes a long time because I placed 3 orders at once.
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Moods and More!
Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luckReducio
Reducio
a l l i a s t a h o l i s t a insert quote here
history: |
first instance of magic: |
Reducio insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here! |
Reducio insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here! |
![]() |
![]() |
hi, Alliasta, one of your orders is finished! i wanted to give it to you one a time (idk why) instead of all together.
Reducio
Code: Select all
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table][/quote]
[/quote]
[reducio][quote][table]
[tr]
[td][left][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/left][/td]
[td][center][size=125]a l l i a s t a [/size] [/center][/td]
[td] [center][size=125]h o l i s t a [/size][/center] [/td]
[td][right][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/right][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[center][size=75]insert quote here[/size][/center]
[center][img]/images/upload/8ru82v9vpw0j.webp[/img][/center]
[/quote]
[table]
[tr]
[td][left]history:[/left][/td]
[td][right]first instance of magic:[/right] [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td][reducio][left]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/left][/reducio][/td]
[td][reducio][right]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/right][/reducio][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
[table]
[tr]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]feel free to use the images, and let me know if you want changes!
Moods and More!
Reducio
Madi McQuade wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 19:23Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luckReducioReducio
a l l i a s t a h o l i s t a insert quote here
history: first instance of magic: Reducioinsert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here! Reducioinsert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
hi, Alliasta, one of your orders is finished! i wanted to give it to you one a time (idk why) instead of all together.
ReducioCode: Select all
[/td] [/tr] [/table][/quote] [/quote] [reducio][quote][table] [tr] [td][left][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/left][/td] [td][center][size=125]a l l i a s t a [/size] [/center][/td] [td] [center][size=125]h o l i s t a [/size][/center] [/td] [td][right][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/right][/td] [/tr] [/table] [center][size=75]insert quote here[/size][/center] [center][img]/images/upload/8ru82v9vpw0j.webp[/img][/center] [/quote] [table] [tr] [td][left]history:[/left][/td] [td][right]first instance of magic:[/right] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][reducio][left]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/left][/reducio][/td] [td][reducio][right]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/right][/reducio][/td] [/tr] [/table] [table] [tr] [td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td] [td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td] [/tr] [/table]
feel free to use the images, and let me know if you want changes!
Madi, you really work harder than it's worth, I liked it a lot. I will also change the titles a bit, but I will only embellish a little. It's not a problem for you right?
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Moods and More!
of course! go ahead. I'm glad you like it.Alliasta Holista wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 19:29ReducioMadi McQuade wrote: 13 Oct 2023, 19:23Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luckReducioReducio
a l l i a s t a h o l i s t a insert quote here
history: first instance of magic: Reducioinsert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here! Reducioinsert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!
hi, Alliasta, one of your orders is finished! i wanted to give it to you one a time (idk why) instead of all together.
ReducioCode: Select all
[/td] [/tr] [/table][/quote] [/quote] [reducio][quote][table] [tr] [td][left][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/left][/td] [td][center][size=125]a l l i a s t a [/size] [/center][/td] [td] [center][size=125]h o l i s t a [/size][/center] [/td] [td][right][img]/images/upload/4lopsitjlpfv.webp[/img][/right][/td] [/tr] [/table] [center][size=75]insert quote here[/size][/center] [center][img]/images/upload/8ru82v9vpw0j.webp[/img][/center] [/quote] [table] [tr] [td][left]history:[/left][/td] [td][right]first instance of magic:[/right] [/td] [/tr] [tr] [td][reducio][left]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/left][/reducio][/td] [td][reducio][right]insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here!insert text here![/right][/reducio][/td] [/tr] [/table] [table] [tr] [td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td] [td][img]/images/upload/re4m8qsdag45.webp[/img][/td] [/tr] [/table]
feel free to use the images, and let me know if you want changes!
Madi, you really work harder than it's worth, I liked it a lot. I will also change the titles a bit, but I will only embellish a little. It's not a problem for you right?
Moods and More!
finished another order! let me know if you want any changes!Alliasta Holista wrote: 12 Oct 2023, 14:01Moodboard/Outfitboard
Name:Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
What you are buying: A mood board
Photos:and You can put it in a small corner my Ferret Kaito
Fc:?
Color scheme:Orange, and Gold or Black or all of 3
Aesthetic: soft but little biker girl
Text: (optional) I Happy and maybe you can try be?
Additional info:I'm sure you will do great, thank you in advance
Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year:First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: A ency
If ency page, which page?: A basics but just History and First Instance of Magic. Actually Madi I want it look like your ency basics but it may be a little different
Aesthetic:Gryffindor
Color Scheme:Could there be a change from yellow to orange and red? if not just orange and black
Code sketch (optional):none
Additional info:I just hope it wasn't too much Code
Name: Alliasta Holista
Year: First Year
House: Gryffindor
Type of code: Ency
If ency page, which page?:A family code. Alliasta has a big family too bigso it's just a family code with pictures and a little space next to them about who they are and what Alliasta thinks of them
Aesthetic: a family aeshthetic?
Color Scheme:Some oranges and blacks
Code sketch (optional): Similar to Rhys Read's but less text and more people.also you can make room for only 4 people and i will copy and duplicate them
Additional info:Leave the image area blank and I will add them. Also, thank you again and I will pay the fee immediately, so please tell me the price when the order is confirmed. Also good luck
Reducio


and 


