11 Mar 2024, 16:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 17:07
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
11 Mar 2024, 17:12
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 17:18
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
11 Mar 2024, 17:23
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-17
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
11 Mar 2024, 19:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 19:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
11 Mar 2024, 19:17
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
11 Mar 2024, 19:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
11 Mar 2024, 19:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡