Let's Chat!
BROOOOOK
Let's Chat!
oh, we use GoGuardian it stinksEmiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:36Tell me about it! The school uses Smoothwall Cloud FliterEllie Randensmith wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:30huh, that is so weird!Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:29 Yep! The index update link is blocked for example so i had to owl the changes to an admin instead![]()
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Let's Chat!
@Winne Harper (or @Orion Lécuyer)
I may have done something on canva inspired by your taylor swift album covers... I used something a little simpler though; The Smith's Hatful of Hollow album. Featuring Remy Break... lol
I may have done something on canva inspired by your taylor swift album covers... I used something a little simpler though; The Smith's Hatful of Hollow album. Featuring Remy Break... lol
Reducio

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark
Let's Chat!
We use that too.Ellie Randensmith wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:43oh, we use GoGuardian it stinksEmiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:36Tell me about it! The school uses Smoothwall Cloud FliterEllie Randensmith wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:30huh, that is so weird!Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 Jan 2026, 21:29 Yep! The index update link is blocked for example so i had to owl the changes to an admin instead![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I never wear heels. And I ain't ever wearing them
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
I wore them to my primary school graduation and I remember being in pain all evening
But then I did wear them for a production recently and it was fine so…
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Hi