9 Mar 2024, 03:53
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47 Guys, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but should I make a My Hero Academia banner for the 15th prompt?
9 Mar 2024, 03:55
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46 I don't see why not? I'm probably not the best to ask.Tracey Bailey wrote: 9 Mar 2024, 03:53 47 Guys, I'm not sure if this is allowed, but should I make a My Hero Academia banner for the 15th prompt?
9 Mar 2024, 03:57
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47 I also owled her about the iNPC thingy, not sure if you saw the edit she made for the 12th prompt
9 Mar 2024, 03:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
46 ah yes, I remember seeing that. I might make a new banner for that? Or just use the one I already made.
9 Mar 2024, 04:02
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
47
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews