8 Mar 2024, 16:41
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
19 Woah, I quite often forget what I have written this long ago, and it's difficult to increase words sometimesElisa Shakestra wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:541 Well, I got one recently but for a post I did like back in November,Violet Rohr wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:462 Most seriously? I got one in the starting, had like 10-15 words less than 200 haha.Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 14:39 9 yep, you didn't get an owl, haha. Most of the threads do and even when they don't, we're just here to help get them fixed
Hry Genevieve!?
They are not scary at all NGL. Though why does this WC rule actually exist? Like I have been wanting to ask this since long.Simon Kincaid wrote: 8 Mar 2024, 15:03 1 yea, they needn't be scary - we just want to help you get them fixed to be how it needs to be for lore/rules
8 Mar 2024, 16:48
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
18
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
8 Mar 2024, 16:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
16 ughhhhh the images still won't work
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
8 Mar 2024, 17:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
17 if you don't use image uploading site first, it won't
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
8 Mar 2024, 17:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
16
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
8 Mar 2024, 17:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
15
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
8 Mar 2024, 17:46
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
13
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.