Compliment the person above you!
A sun that lights up the world with his presence! You’re the best Jose, happy cake day!
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Compliment the person above you!
You seem very kind and you are pretty
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Compliment the person above you!
Because I already typed this for @Joseph Sims
Grrr—
Yeah no, one of the most ridiculous people ever (I mean this as a compliment) and quite literally brainless! But you can be really sweet and comforting<3 Keep being da cool alien you are B)
Laura— you seem really fun to interact with, and you've very active on site!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Compliment the person above you!
Amalie! The person who's so nice,friendly and sweet, with an amazing pfp, AND ALSO WITH THE BEST ENCY THEME I'M AWESTRUCK
The powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Compliment the person above you!
So pretty!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Compliment the person above you!
amalie !! my favourite amalie leclercyou’re so kind and very funny, i love interacting with you so much and i absolutely adore your writing. i also love your beautiful pfp !!
- vivienne, i absolutely love love love your name, omg so creative and your pfp, so pretty! i love your aesthetic and you seem so friendly!
- tina (lol im such a slow typer) i love your personality and aesthetic, you’re so kind to people! you also have the most prettiest pfps !!
Last edited by Brookline Quinn on 4 Oct 2026, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Compliment the person above you!
Brooklineee!!
I absolutely love our small interactions.
You are such a loving human being, with a big heart.
You are also very talwnted in coding, because omg I love your Ency so muchh!!
I absolutely love our small interactions.
You are such a loving human being, with a big heart.
You are also very talwnted in coding, because omg I love your Ency so muchh!!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Compliment the person above you!
clark !! you’re the one who’s magical with code, your shop is so freaking pretty ,,,,,, and your writing is so cool and i love reading about dear clarki also love how outgoing and friendly you are !!
Compliment the person above you!
you are my top queen
Encyclopedia | Thanks to all people who have helped me .Sta. 6 | Eva. 7 | Str. 4 | Wis. 3 | ArcPow. 2 |Acc.8 |(not confirmed yet)
Compliment the person above you!
You are a kinda kind boy but you can annoy me very much
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile