7 Mar 2024, 15:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-12 goooooooooooooooood bye
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-13
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:11
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-14
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
7 Mar 2024, 15:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-15 gtg to!
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡
7 Mar 2024, 15:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-16
Elisa Wagner | Clément Guillaume Cantegrel
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
SHOP | GALLERY
sta 6 | eva 10 | str 3 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 10
7 Mar 2024, 15:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-20 how do you get the quote under your post?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.