Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

karina im sorry :( im your lawyer and i did so bad you got banned for a bit

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Kari!!!!! :wow: <3

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Karina Eaglewood wrote: 17 Mar 2025, 15:08 #Karinaisfree
I'm back guys! I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I share the same IP address as some of my friends because I am accessing Hio from my school issued laptop.
*hugs Karina*

I’m glad you’re back!

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Hugs Avery and Kaitlyn*
Thanks guys!! <3 <3



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*hugs Kari back*

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
How are you guys doing?



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
#thekarinahasescaped

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I’m alright, how are you, Karina?

lol Ezriell

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
karina has escaped
prepare for the apocolypse

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I'm tired. I just got back from a dance competition trip. (I love your new avatar, Kaitlyn!!!)



“A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.”