Last person to post wins!
Hiii Lou! How's it going?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Heya Jose!! Good and for you?
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Are you all available to view Karina Eaglewood's acc? I am unable to and she can't log in. Anyone who knows what happened PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me an owl about it.
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Last person to post wins!
WHAT no- what happened? T.T
Why are people suddenly disappearing from the site...?
Why are people suddenly disappearing from the site...?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Wait WHAT? there is more of this happening???? Who else can't get in??
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Last person to post wins!
Marcia Suiter... I'm starting to get a lil paranoid
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
Marcia and Karina??? This is getting weird.... ANYBODY ELSE KNOW ANY ACCOUNTS SUFFERING THE SAME FATE AS THESE TWO? also karina is next to me she says hi
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Last person to post wins!
Say hi to her on my behalf
Idk what's going on... I'll try to figure this out
Idk what's going on... I'll try to figure this out
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Last person to post wins!
THANK YOU!! I'm also tryna figure this out, I sent an owl to Solomon Lear. Who else do I owl? Justice for Karina!! "how to reactivate" - Karina Eaglewood 2025
#Freethekarina!!
#Freethekarina!!
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Last person to post wins!
#Freethekarina!!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.